Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Excuses, Excuses

I know, I know, I'm in a lull. Plus I've been busy, and out of town, and at the edge of insanity.

I've been scolded. I've been scolded on one end (okay, more than one) for not posting any more recent additions to our comic world. And I've been scolded on the other for posting anything.

See, I want to keep letting this universe evolve, and keep sharing it here. But P doesn't want to do it that way. And he has a point.

So, no more comic book stuff here until we actually have something completed, published, and ready to brag about. We may build a separate website where we post some preliminary artwork, more related short stories, etc. And trust me, you'll get a link when we do. And spam emails and MySpace bulletins.

In the meantime, I guess I need to go chase down Nica, work on a story that's been brewing for too long, "Coffin Parade," and maybe scan some of my ridiculous postcards for y'all.

I'll be catching up at y'alls own blogs as soon as things slow down over here.

Also, I've decided that the possessive of y'all doesn't require a second apostrophe, the same way his, hers and its don't need one. Aren't you glad you have me to make these important decisions?

 

3 comments:

OhItsJustAmy said...

What about the massive-possessive form of his... you know, like his'n. Apostrophe or no? This may require more discussion, obviously.

We'll need wine.

Unknown said...

hi.. wanted to thank you for your wises and prayers for my dads bypass....

Ray Nolan said...

Good Luck.

I can't wait to see more, though.