Monday, March 12, 2007

Calling Area Songwriters!

SWAMP (Red River Singers, Writers and Musicians Partnership) is teaming with BPCC to get local music into the area's growing film industry. If you have quality recordings of your original material and would like to see it on commercials, television shows and in movies, SWAMP wants to meet with you!

The first meeting is Tuesday night (3/13) at the BPCC campus on Texas Street, Bossier City, D Building at 7PM. Check out the Shreveport Times for more details.

Or, check out the article just because I wrote it and you love me.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work doughnut girl!

But, um, I have to ask what century these peeps are living in... "SWAMP...will not accept any blatantly violent or sexual content or profanity."

That makes me so bleep*bleep*bleep angry. Well, not really. I just wanted to under go some Wal-Mart censorship.